UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy reddit
14/02/2009 · WATCH IN HQ! This part didn't go as smoothly as my playthrough on Crushing. The guys at the top of the waterfalls just wouldn't die and the shotgun dude at the part before got me once as well.... The best place to get cheats, codes, cheat codes, walkthrough, guide, FAQ, unlockables, trophies, and secrets for Uncharted: The Lost Legacy for PlayStation 4 (PS4).
Uncharted 2 Among Thieves ps3 - Walkthrough and Guide
From the get-go, follow the yellow railing around to the left and climb up the backside of the train car. Climb up the right-most side and tap jump when instructed to hop up to a yellow pole... If you're already past Waterfall then you can use the ferryman to go back. I don't think Sans disappears from those spots at any point unless you kill Papyrus, in which case it's not a …
Uncharted 4 How to Get All Collectible Treasures Page 12
Even so, the Strange Relic counts toward the medals and trophies, and you only need 100 treasures to get all of them. A Rock and a Hard Place [ edit ] Wrathful Deity Statue : Just to the right of where you start the game, after getting off the train. how to get screencast o matic pro for free The Uncharted: Lost Legacy trophies page contains a list of all trophies and some advice on obtaining them. Amond these trophies are: Yas Queen, Tip of the Hat, Flawless Gauntlet, Quiet as a Mouse, Shadow Theater, Cannonball and The Way of the Warrior.
Uncharted Drake's Fortune Remastered All Treasures
It's located above the waterfall you earlier past. Unable to shoot it down from below, you can grab it from up here. After taking the right path, follow the shallow water to the apex of the waterfall. The telltale glow of the treasure will emanate from atop a severed tree trunk. how to throw farther in pokemon go Get on the Jetski and slowly make your way along this waterway shooting any enemies that you see along the way or barrels that get in your way. 5. You will eventually need to make a jump on a ramp
How long can it take?
Uncharted Drake's Fortune Trophy Guide PSNProfiles.com
- [Uncharted The Lost Legacy] Chapter 5 Walkthrough – The
- Hidden Waterfalls Uncharted Ruins and the Wonders of
- Fire and Ice – Travel Iceland’s South Coast Uncharted
- Uncharted 4 How to Get All Collectible Treasures Page 12
How To Get Past The Waterfall In Uncharted
When you reach the supply box on the beach, open it then continue climbing up the cliff past the fallen tree. Move around to the right of the cliff and over to the waterfall. Drop down and take a look around to see a signal off in the distance marking your next destination. Head left and climb toward the large waterfall to find a path to the left where you can use the grappling hook to reach
- Collectibles guide for Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. Area & Chapter descriptions, tips so that you can get 100% of all treasures, conversations and photo opportunities! Area & Chapter descriptions, tips so that you can get 100% of all treasures, conversations and photo opportunities!
- Entering Ganesh’s Statue. You’ll start Chapter 5 – the Great Battle in a cliff top overlooking a glorious view of the Ganesh statue. Head right and walk until you see the waterfall very near you.
- Why Croatia? Because it is a country where you can not only soak in the history, but relax in some of the most breathtaking feats of nature. It is a mixture of old and new, with architecture so diverse and rich in history that it retells stories of a time long past.
- Get on the Jetski and slowly make your way along this waterway shooting any enemies that you see along the way or barrels that get in your way. 5. You will eventually need to make a jump on a ramp