"What do you use to keep your car so shiny?" Page 2
While there's no substitute for a good wash and wax to keep a car looking new, in between you might just need a good dusting to gently remove dirt and keep your paint shiny.... While there's no substitute for a good wash and wax to keep a car looking new, in between you might just need a good dusting to gently remove dirt and keep your paint shiny.
How to Maintain Car Bodywork 7 Steps (with Pictures
After you take your car home from the dealership, you will want to give it another good washing and then treat it with a coat of wax in order to keep that exterior shiny and looking new. Not only will the wax help keep your car looking new, but it will help to protect the finish. You can even try upgrading your exterior detailing during the negotiation of the car’s purchase, as sometimes... Keeping your car looking shiny is sort of an obsession for many. To car people, it is something that matters a lot. Whether the car is new or old, here are 10 ways how you can keep your car …
How To Keep Your Car Shiny This Summer partsmarket.com
7/12/2003 · Last night when at my car in front of a Border's bookstore, an eldery gentlemen asked me what product do I use to keep my car so shiny? He said he's how to fix youtube volume When you’re constantly commuting, piling the kids in the back for school pick-ups and drop-offs, or taking the dog for a walk in the park, it’s easy to forget to keep your car clean and tidy.
How To Protect That Shiny New Vehicle Wrap
2/09/2008 · for long term shine use elbow grease not a power buffer. unless you have had proper training with power buffer you are likely to ruin your paint. as mentioned above use the detail clay (very fine) and a high quality wax with car wash soap not dishwashing soap. you can't get the ultra shiny showcar finish from a stock paint job i'm how to know if your speaker is blown This is my car after a round of detailing. Sorry the picture is low res. But you can notice the reflection and shine. Short method : Basic assumption : Your paint is perfect and what your going to do now is only to maintain it like that.
How long can it take?
How to Keep Your Car's Paint Dust-Free It Still Runs
- 5 Best Car Wax To Keep Your Car Smooth and Shiny Maris
- 10 simple steps to keep your car SHINY new even after 10 years
- 5 Simple Ways to Keep Your Car Clean – Exterior – Baldwin
- Tips on how to keep your car shiny and rust-free
How To Keep Your Car Shiny
Fortunately, with a little planning you can keep your car looking clean and shiny long after you've scrubbed and vacuumed the interior. Here are some things that've worked for us. Here are some
- 2) A Monthly Wax Keeps The Shine To The Max Waxing your car will keep your paintwork gleaming new. You can either send it to an auto detailer or do it yourself. It’s actually not that difficult to wax your car.
- Unlike other cleansers, which may wash away wax and scratch your car’s paintwork, car shampoo is guaranteed to protect your paintwork and will leave your vehicle looking shiny and new. Prior to using car shampoo, you should rinse off the vehicles, using buckets of water or preferably a hose.
- Here are some tips to make sure you’re washing your car properly to keep it beautiful, shiny, and looking as new as the day you bought it. Make sure you keep the outside clean. This protects it from salt and dirt, both of which can easily erode the surface of your car.
- Proper maintenance will keep you vehicle wrap looking shiny and new for several years. Take the extra few minutes to clean the surface with a soft cloth and non-abrasive wax, and you will be turning heads everywhere you drive.