How to get from Paris to Versailles train bus taxi
7/05/2006 · My husband and I are traveling to Paris in a couple of weeks. We plan to travel to Versailles. A few people told us the best way to get there is to take a group tour bus.... Should you be willing to get there this year, make sure you check the Versailles fountains schedule for 2018 before planning your trip. The fence and the gates of Versailles Palace are visible from a distance.
Paris to Versailles and Giverny Day Trip with Epte River
Up to -20%. Half-day tour to Versailles with a guide including a guided tour of the main apartments, free time in the gardens and transportation by coach from/to the center of Paris.... Should you be willing to get there this year, make sure you check the Versailles fountains schedule for 2018 before planning your trip. The fence and the gates of Versailles Palace are visible from a distance.
Paris Side Trips — Versailles TIME
6/01/2019 · Once in the city, there are ways to get around to the main sight of the Château de Versailles domain; and I say main sight because as in my previous posts, Versailles has a lot more things to see. The nice thing we even did to get from the center of Versailles to the shopping at Parly II mall or even to get inside the domaine by the Porte Saint Antoine was to take bus no 19 of Transdev … how to find shrines breath of the wild You can get there with your Metro ticket, but you have to pay extra to get out. For the return you can buy tickets to Paris from the automatic machines, but you need bills smaller than a 20E.
How to get to Paris Montparnasse to Versailles Chantiers
The entire Versailles Estate covers over 2,000 acres of land in the city of Versailles, a suburb of Paris, and consists of several areas open to visitors. These include the main palace and its gardens, the Grand Canal, the Grand Trianon and its gardens, the Petit Trianon, and the Queen’s hamlet. how to get a job from an informational interview You'll be amazed by the size of the Palace of Versailles and the sheer amount there is to see. Even if you just stick to the above highlights, you'll want to give yourself ample time. On the other hand, if you intend to see everything, you may even consider spreading your visit over more than one day trip.
How long can it take?
Visiting Versailles tips for a fun day trip from Paris
- Paris Side Trips — Versailles TIME
- Versailles By Train From Paris Versailles Forum
- 2019 Day Tripping from Paris to the Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Versailles 5 Easy Steps & €525 via Train The
Versailles How To Get There From Paris
Which train station is closest to the Palace? The Versailles Château Rive Gauche station is the closest to the Palace (a 10-minute walk). Accessible from the centre of Paris (Champs de Mars, Invalides, Musée d'Orsay, etc.), it is part of Line C of the RER regional train system.
- Vernon is 75 km from Paris. Leave Paris by the Pont de Saint-Cloud and take the highway A13 (towards Rouen) for 55 km until you reach exit 14 (Bonnières) or exit 16 (Douains). The A13 is free until Mantes-la-Jolie. The charge is 2.30 euros to go further. After the exit follow Vernon and then
- 14/08/2018 · In this Article: Taking the Train Getting There by Bus Driving to Versailles Community Q&A 16 References. The Estate of Versailles, built by Louis XIV just outside of Paris, is one of France's main attractions because of its historical significance and its huge palace.
- Because of how cold it was, and because I really wanted to get back to Paris before it got dark out, I chose to skip the Queen’s Hamlet and focus on the Chateau and the gardens. Rick Steves’ audio guide for Versailles is spot-on.
- Get off at the Versailles-Rive Gauche station, the terminus on line C, and you will find yourself only 300 metres from the entrance to the chateau. To get there, buy the Paris – Versailles travel ticket.