Visit Luskentyre on your trip to Isle of Harris or United
Luskentyre beach on the isle of Harris in the outer Hebrides. I’ve been there twice and I’m going back this summer. If you have read the novel «Coffin Road» by Peter May, this is the beach …... Luskentyre is one of the largest and most spectacular beaches on Harris. Named one of the UK’s best beaches in the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards, Luskentyre sands boasts miles of white sand and stunning green-blue water.
Corran Cottage at Luskentyre tripadvisor.com
Travel to Uig on the north of Skye, then take the CalMac ferry to Tarbert – from where Luskentyre is a 20 minute drive. Alternatively, drive to Ullapool and catch the ferry to Stornoway on Lewis, where you can do your grocery shopping before setting off for Luskentyre – around 1 hour 15 minutes driving time.... Find the best hotels closest to Luskentyre Beach from just /night! Choose from 52 accommodation near Luskentyre Beach, Harris, and enjoy your stay near your favourite attraction. No Hotel Booking Fees. Lowest Price Guaranteed. Book Now, Pay Later!
Bed and breakfasts in Luskentyre airbnb.com
To really appreciate why people rave about Luskentyre Beach you need to return to the main A859 and head west along the south side of Luskentyre Bay. The best views are gained a little beyond Seilibost School where you can look north along the line of the dunes and the sand bar that extend out into the mouth of the bay from the south. In the right weather it is difficult to imagine there is a how to go live on twitch using minecraft Luskentyre was voted Britain's best beach and disappointing as this might seem, remember that Harris is not exactly the most frequented of islands so teeming with tourists it is not. Nearest place to grab essentials is Leverburgh which has The Anchorage and the Butty Bus near the harbour.
Luskentyre Scenic Locations in Isle of Harris Harris
The Beach: You might not normally associate Scotland with world-class beaches, but Luskentyre Beach breaks the mold. One of the largest and most spectacular beaches on Harris, this spot was named one of the UK's best beaches in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. how to get from anaheim to long beach california Hotels near Luskentyre, Isle of Harris on TripAdvisor: Find 10,118 traveller reviews, 1,398 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Luskentyre in Isle of Harris, Scotland.
How long can it take?
How to reach and visit Luskentyre beach from Stornoway
- Visit Luskentyre on your trip to Isle of Harris or United
- Luskentyre Beach Isle of Harris Wilderness Scotland
- How to reach and visit Luskentyre beach from Stornoway
- Tolsta Beach Isle of Lewis Outer Hebrides. HOME OF
Luskentyre Beach How To Get There
According to a local I met in Stornoway, its famed Bosta Beach was even more beautiful than Luskentyre, and I did not need to hear any more to convince me to make the trek out there. Needless to say, the beach was incredible!
- Luskentyre was voted Britain's best beach and disappointing as this might seem, remember that Harris is not exactly the most frequented of islands so teeming with tourists it is not. Nearest place to grab essentials is Leverburgh which has The Anchorage and the Butty Bus near the harbour.
- There's a wonderful view of the Harris mountains to the north and a fresh Atlantic breeze making this the ideal beach for a long, peaceful walk. How to get to West Beach, Berneray: After crossing the causeway from North Uist, take the second left past the village of Borve (HS6 5BJ).
- About Luskentrye is a small settlement at the end of a minor single track road that skirts the north side of Traigh Luskentyre. There is vast area of sand dunes on the north side of the bay.
- 4/12/2018 · This video is unavailable. Watch Queue Queue. Watch Queue